The MDT Program of Certification consists of comprehensive post-grad
course work to best prepare
the student for the Credentialing Examination –the primary level
of MDT Certification.
Get started by taking our FREE Online Overview Course
The complete Program of Certification consists of the following parts:
- Part A: Lumbar Spine (Days 1-4; Day 1 is an online component)
- Part B: Cervical & Thoracic Spine (Days 5-8; Day 5 is an online component)
Access Details here for the Part A/B Online Component.
- Part C: Advanced Lumbar Spine and Extremities - Lower Limb (Days 9-12)
- Part D: Advanced Cervical & Thoracic Spine and Extremities - Upper Limb (Days 13-16)
- Credentialing Exam (Day 17)
Upon certification, practitioners become part of a patient
referral network and will be required to maintain MDT Certification Continuing
Education standards (CCES).
New in 2014 - Course & Exam Changes
- After Part A, you have the option to take Part B or C at your discretion. (The series still starts with Part A and ends with Part D, and eligibility rules still apply.)
- Starting in September 2014, the Credentialing Exam will contain extremity material.
- Part E will focus on more advanced principles and practical application; pre-requisite for attendance will be Part D.